Awesome

If you are a happy customer and want to tell us and others about it, write about your experience here.
wilv
Advanced Member

Awesome

Post by wilv » Jun 4, 2008 1:18 pm

After a few weeks of hovering the site and emailing Gary I Finally ordered my first piece (Sunrise or Sunset Big Landscape Painting by Ou-Yang Guo-De). I was super excited when the mailman finally gave me the package because the pictures in the site made this painting look stunning. After putting on my little white gloves (yea I am that uptight :oops: ) I unrolled the art work. Little did I know that the pictures would not fully prepare me for how stunning this painting is :o . The colors are incredible and so is the attention to detail, you can see little homes on the cliff top and tiny little trees on the rocks. I can't imagine how long this must have taken to paint :shock: . But that was just the beginning of it. The silk used to frame it in is beautiful the details on it are so intricate it beats any matting that I could possibly pick for it :D . I can't wait to frame it I am going to have a hard time finding a frame that will do this justice and compliment it. The fun little souvenir was also a nice surprise, it will be a nice conversation piece :wink: .

Thanks a ton,
Wil

UPDATE:

The art arrived from the framers and it looks stunning. The frame really compliments it well and it looks great as the center piece of my living room.
Attachments
Mystic Cliffs at Sunset.jpg
Mystic Cliffs at Sunset.jpg (218.48 KiB) Viewed 12389 times
Mystic Cliffs at Sunset in my living room .jpg
Mystic Cliffs at Sunset in my living room .jpg (219.55 KiB) Viewed 12389 times