Custom wall scroll

The art you like is sold out? Ask here if we have more or can get more.
eddiestaples

Custom wall scroll

Post by eddiestaples » Mar 19, 2015 7:37 am

I would like the phrase "fearless ninja" translated to Mandarin kanji for a custom wall scroll for a graduation gift. If it matters, the sense of this nickname would be a master warrior rather than a low ranking one (although scrolling through the site it seems that might be more relevant in Japanese). Thank you!

Eddie

Gary
The Boss

Re: Custom wall scroll

Post by Gary » Mar 22, 2015 11:54 am

Brave Ninja or Courageous Ninja in Mandarin Chinese would be 勇忍者. It's more natural to write "courageous" than "does not have fear", in most Asian languages.

If you want to avoid paying for a translation fee, and you want it in Japanese, just order this title from one of my Japanese calligraphers, and they will check it or correct it before they write it if this does not work in Japanese.

You can start your customization and ordering of this title here:
http://www.orientaloutpost.com/options.php?cname=Courageous+Ninja&cimg=21191+24525+32773

If there is any change in Japanese, it's probably 勇の忍者 (adding a possessive article). Japanese is my rusty second language, so it's not a good idea for me to make up new titles in Japanese. I've been studying Chinese for 12+ years, so I'm more comfortable coming up with titles in Chinese.

-Gary.