Scam or fake site?

Late? Damaged? Other problem? Be sure to include your order number or full name.
Customer
Advanced Member

Scam or fake site?

Post by Customer » Jul 9, 2012 10:37 am

Hi, I would like place an order on a Wall Scroll, which I will do later, but I wanted to see if I would get an answer for this message. There are some internet website that are scam and fake, I just wanted to make sure.

Gary
The Boss

Re: Scam or fake site?

Post by Gary » Jul 9, 2012 10:39 am

Hello There,

I've been in business for nearly 10 years (10th anniversary coming next month).

You can check my BBB score here:
http://www.bbb.org/san-diego/business-r ... -16004892/
I've been rated A+ since the BBB started their grading system several years ago.

We're small. Just 9 full and part-time employees including myself. All of those employees are members of just 3 families. We've all known each other for a long time.

I work with a group of 25 artists that I've developed over the years. And an extended group of at least 100 artists that I occasionally purchase artwork from.

The artists are all independent. They set their own prices. Thus, the artwork I sell can be considered "fair trade".

As far as worrying about scams. Did you know that because of the Consumer Credit Protection Act (1969) and Fair Credit Billing Act (1974), you're not responsible for any scams, or fraudulent transactions made with your credit card?

If a company that you order something from does not deliver, you simply call your bank, fill out an affidavit, and the bank will take the money back from the merchant and credit your account fully. At least once per year, somebody places an order with me using a stolen credit card. Once the owner of the credit card realizes what has happened, they call their bank, and I get a "chargeback". They take all the money back from me. I lose the money, and the merchandise. The consumer really takes no risk, the banks also have no risk. Just merchants have that burden.

In short, you're protected.

Cheers,
-Gary.