Delivery Cost and Time for Mexico

A list of countries that we deliver to can be found here: Asian Art Delivery Countries.
ente_obscsuro

Delivery Cost and Time for Mexico

Post by ente_obscsuro » Jun 23, 2008 6:38 am

Hello:

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your site and your business, I've been looking for this kind of art in my coountry for quite a while without any success, which brings me to the followin:

I'm really interested in buying some of the art you sell, specially wall mounted scrolls, and I would like to know what is the shipping cost you handle for Mexico (specifically Guadalajara) and the average time of arrival.

Basically I'm going to need one piece by late July and one other by late October, and I wish to know how much I need to save for shipping cost and how much time I have to order.

Thank you very much in advance.

Rafael Urrieta

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Jun 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Buenos Dias,

We can send artwork to Mexico for as little as $9.80
This is a flat rate for air mail on any-sized order (one scroll or 100 scrolls).

However, I feel that it would be safer to choose "Priority Mail International". We still subsidize the cost of this service (absorb some of the cost) and charge just a flat rate of $14.80
I have many Mexican friends, and they all seem to think that the postal service in Mexico is not the most reliable. That's why I feel that Priority Mail International is worth the extra cost.

Here's some time frames to Mexico:

Air Mail (now called First Class Mail International Parcel): $9.80 about 14 days.
Priority Mail International: $14.80 6-10 days.
EMS: $24.80 5-8 days.

Cheers,
-Gary.

ente_obscuro

I'm interested

Post by ente_obscuro » Oct 6, 2008 8:51 am

Hello:

I'm really interested in buying some scrolls from you, so I would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible. I work for a world wide US company with base in Plano, TX, at an office located in Guadalajara, Mexico.

If we could get in touch by email that would be great for me, and depending on the costs I might be becoming a regular customer.

Thank you.

Rafael Urrieta

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Oct 7, 2008 11:31 am

I'm not sure what you are asking. But I will try to give you some answers:

Because of the handmade nature of our wall scrolls and other artwork, we cannot create them in large quantities (we can't handle a large wholesale operation).

We can and are willing to ship to Plano Texas, or anywhere in the world (except Nigeria, South Africa, India, or Indonesia). We've shipped orders to Mexico before, without trouble - however those customers selected "Priority Mail International" or "EMS" for a little extra. My Mexican friends have made suggestions that these better postal services are worth it for getting a reliable delivery in Mexico.

These are the flat rates we charge for any-sized order anywhere in the world (we subsidize these rates, so our actual cost is a bit higher)...

$9.80 Air Mail (First Class International Parcel)
$14.80 Priority Mail International
$24.80 Expedited Mail Service (EMS or Express Mail)

Cheers,
-Gary.