Delivery time

A list of countries that we deliver to can be found here: Asian Art Delivery Countries.
beki_85

Delivery time

Post by beki_85 » Sep 4, 2010 4:17 am

Hi,
[/img]

I was wondering if you could guarantee the arrival of a portrait of the Japanese kanji Nin (perseverance) by 15th September? It's a present for my Sensei and dojo as I'm leaving them after 3 and a half years and wanted to get something special.

I want a small portrait of the kanji, but I need it by then because I'll be leaving, and ideally I'd like chance to be able to get it framed! I don't want a wall hanging because of the damp atmosphere in the dojo (!!) - so it needs to be protected against it with glass.

I live in Sheffield, United Kingdom.

Many thanks,

Beki

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Sep 4, 2010 11:23 am

Sorry, that's just too close to guarantee. If you want authentic Japanese calligraphy, the artwork has to travel between three countries (from the Japanese calligrapher's studio to our workshop in Beijing and then to you in the UK).

The fastest for authentic Japanese would be 3 weeks.
Chinese: 2 weeks.

Sorry that I can't help you on this. Hand-painted and handmade artwork simply takes time I'm afraid.

-Gary.

beki_85

Post by beki_85 » Sep 5, 2010 12:36 am

As I thought, maybe I'll come back and order in more time for Christmas!
Thanks though.

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Sep 5, 2010 10:06 pm

Cool, just try to order before mid-November if you want Christmas delivery of authentic Japanese calligraphy. Early November is even better.

-Gary.