re: wedding guestbook

A list of countries that we deliver to can be found here: Asian Art Delivery Countries.
tchurchill

re: wedding guestbook

Post by tchurchill » Feb 22, 2010 5:45 pm

We want to order a "Love" character scroll from the Nara, Japan calligrapher--this will be our "guestbook" for our guests to sign. If we rush order it tonight, will we have it in time for our wedding on April 10th?! I know it says 24 days but then it also says to add 2 weeks for the holiday season(?!).
Thanks so much for your time.
-t :D

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm

We're back. If you order from the Japanese master calligrapher today, there will be no delay. By the time the artwork arrives at our Beijing workshop, we'll be back up and running (reopening on the 26th of Feb). The two-week-delay message is being removed today (as soon as I finish answering our forum).

Please do select "full rush" to be sure you have it in plenty of time.

Also, for ordering a wedding guest book from the Japanese master calligrapher:
Just order a single character "love" wall scroll, and put a note in the special instructions that you want it to be a wedding guest book and about how long you want the overall paper or overall scroll to be. When you choose a master calligrapher, I won't charge anything extra for the longer guest book format (it's only a few dollars of extra materials).

Cheers,
-Gary.

TnT

thanks

Post by TnT » Feb 23, 2010 12:45 pm

gary-

thanks for the info and also your size advice... we will be placing our order this evening.

BTW "tchurchill" is my fiancee so thanks for responding to both of our redundant questions!

TnT

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Feb 23, 2010 12:58 pm

OK. I thought those two posts seemed a little too similar.

Cheers,
-Gary.