hawaii

A list of countries that we deliver to can be found here: Asian Art Delivery Countries.
nakatsudus@yahoo.com

hawaii

Post by nakatsudus@yahoo.com » Oct 29, 2008 1:12 am

I live in hawaii and wanted to know how long it would take for a wall size painting to be delievered. Also, i would like to know if the oil paintings are real actual paintings not photo copies. The art work is amazing on-line i cant imagine how they look in real time. I have been looking for koi paintings for a while and cant seem to find what i am looking for. I just want to make sure its the actual painting not a photo copy

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Oct 29, 2008 1:57 pm

We ship everything by Priority Mail, so it's just 3 days to Hawaii in most cases.

The oil paintings by Uesugi Tomotsugu are all hand painted and original. In fact, they are all one-of-a-kind.

Basically, everything we offer is hand-painted, hand-drawn, or otherwise handmade.

In the case of our wall scrolls, they are hand painted by artist-friends of mine. That artwork is then taken to our workshop in Beijing, where our staff builds the artwork into silk wall scrolls - again, by hand (of course, a heat press and various hand tools are used).

Cheers,
-Gary.