chinese artwork

If you have a comment, complaint, or a suggestion for how we can improve, please post here.
sailor

chinese artwork

Post by sailor » Nov 21, 2007 2:22 am

hello,sir:

i am a chinese guy named dou live in shenzhen city,china.i get the information of yours from my good friend named Amy, a cute,lovely american girl.and i think she is your good friend also.
i'm amazed that there are so many foreigners like chinese painting scroll,i think maybe other chinese artworks also can attract the foreign customers and stimulate their interest.maybe you can explore the various artworks or products to have a better business,if you have interest,you can contact with Amy and me,maybe we can have a cooperation.

sincerely

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Nov 21, 2007 4:21 am

Is that Amy from my Chinese class in San Diego a couple years ago?

-Gary.

amy

can we be your Chinese painting and calligraphy supplier?

Post by amy » May 9, 2009 2:57 am

It's lucky I also have my name as Amy.This is the 2nd time that I surf this site,and I have posted some of our paintings and calligraphies to Artwork for Sale.Please check.We'd like to be your supplier in China.

My husband has being working in painting and calligraphy since 15 years old,over 20 years now.He's the 1st grade painter in local market.Also we have good relationship with many local artists , can finish large work in short time.And we know who can do the best mounting and framing work here.

Please be free to let me know if you need anything.

Best wishes

Amy