Delivery time

If you can't find a sub-forum that matches the subject of your question post it here.
sunmtn
Advanced Member

Delivery time

Post by sunmtn » Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Gary,
On my order today for a scroll with the word "Dragon," I need it by August 5. Is that going to be a problem with normal U.S. Priority Mail that I selected? 4-5 weeks feels like I am cutting it close.

Keith Sonnenberg
Mesa, AZ

Gary
The Boss

Re: Delivery time

Post by Gary » Jun 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Barring any unforeseen events, I'll rush this for you at no extra cost, and make sure it's there in time. This is your 12th order, so I think rush service on calligraphy is always free for you from now on.

If I ever had a "Calligraphy of the Month Club", just you and maybe ten others would join the club.

-Gary.

sunmtn
Advanced Member

Post by sunmtn » Jun 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Gary wrote:Barring any unforeseen events, I'll rush this for you at no extra cost, and make sure it's there in time. This is your 12th order, so I think rush service on calligraphy is always free for you from now on.

If I ever had a "Calligraphy of the Month Club", just you and maybe ten others would join the club.

-Gary.
Gary,
Wow, thank you very much!

Keith

sunmtn
Advanced Member

Post by sunmtn » Jul 9, 2012 7:28 am

sunmtn wrote:
Gary wrote:Barring any unforeseen events, I'll rush this for you at no extra cost, and make sure it's there in time. This is your 12th order, so I think rush service on calligraphy is always free for you from now on.

-Gary.
Gary,
Wow, thank you very much!

Keith

By the way, thanks for your speculative "calligraphy of the month club" title. Ha Ha. I love and appreciate this kind of art and in my older years, have come to appreciate hand made art more and more. After awhile, you see how few real artists there are and when you find a good one, well... it is a treasure. Computer graphic art, not so much. Big deal. Five minutes.

Keith

sunmtn
Advanced Member

Post by sunmtn » Aug 2, 2012 12:08 pm

-Gary.
Gary,
It is August 2 and I do not see any notice of delivery yet. Is the scroll on the way? Thanks.

Keith

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Aug 2, 2012 2:25 pm

Actually, I have one here, but it did not pass my inspection, so I'm having a replacement made for you. I'm crazy about quality, so a minor paper flaw is not acceptable.

Do you want me to send this blemished one now so you have something to present? Then I can ship the good replacement when it arrives. Otherwise, the one with the paper flaw is headed for the bargain bin.

-Gary.

sunmtn
Advanced Member

Post by sunmtn » Aug 2, 2012 3:23 pm

Gary wrote:Actually, I have one here, but it did not pass my inspection, so I'm having a replacement made for you. I'm crazy about quality, so a minor paper flaw is not acceptable.

Do you want me to send this blemished one now so you have something to present? Then I can ship the good replacement when it arrives. Otherwise, the one with the paper flaw is headed for the bargain bin.

-Gary.
Gary,
Yes, please ship the one with the paper flaw. His birthday is the 5th!

Keith

sunmtn
Advanced Member

Post by sunmtn » Aug 2, 2012 6:00 pm

sunmtn wrote:
Gary wrote:Actually, I have one here, but it did not pass my inspection, so I'm having a replacement made for you. I'm crazy about quality, so a minor paper flaw is not acceptable.

-Gary.
Gary,
Yes, please ship the one with the paper flaw. His birthday is the 5th!

Keith
PS, then ship the other one when you get it. I'll tell my senior student that another, better one is on the way. Thanks again.

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Aug 3, 2012 10:50 am

No worries. I send the blemished one yesterday before I even heard back from you. It was kind of a no-brainer solution. It should be there tomorrow.

-Gary.

sunmtn
Advanced Member

Post by sunmtn » Aug 24, 2012 9:23 am

Gary wrote:No worries. I send the blemished one yesterday before I even heard back from you. It was kind of a no-brainer solution. It should be there tomorrow.

-Gary.

Gary,
Thank you for the fast scroll delivery and the replacement! I presented the scroll in front of my class. The reaction was great! I heard one person say it was beautiful the minute the recipient unrolled it. Li-Dan Qing certainly has a beautiful way with his calligraphy!
Also I got a personal record for "likes" on the photo we took for my Facebook page at Wing Tsun Arizona ( https://www.facebook.com/WingTsun.AZ1 )!

Keith

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Aug 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Please let me know if you approve. I've used your image on my homepage with a little story:
http://www.orientaloutpost.com/

Links to your FaceBook and website are also included, which should boost your traffic.

-Gary.

sunmtn
Advanced Member

Post by sunmtn » Aug 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Gary wrote:Please let me know if you approve. I've used your image on my homepage with a little story:
http://www.orientaloutpost.com/

Links to your FaceBook and website are also included, which should boost your traffic.

-Gary.

Gary,
It looks very good! Thank you!

Keith