12% discount

If you can't find a sub-forum that matches the subject of your question post it here.
sunmtn
Advanced Member

12% discount

Post by sunmtn » Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Gary,
The 12% discount coupon and code came up on my order today but i am not prepared to use it just yet. I removed the box and did not copy the code. I thought I could call it up again. silly me. That wouldn't work for the issuer! Can I get another code?

Keith Sonnenberg
Mesa, AZ

Gary
The Boss

Re: 12% discount

Post by Gary » Jun 29, 2012 1:02 pm

That's something new I'm trying with a marketing company. You just share Oriental Outpost on your Facebook account (Twitter and email are also options). When a friend clicks on your share, you and the friend get a 12% coupon code in your email.

You can do that by clicking on the graphic that appears at the upper left of most of my web pages (I'm going to add it to the forum pages as well in the coming days).

I haven't decided if I love this marketing style, but it's apparently what you have to do to stay in business these days.

-Gary.

sunmtn
Advanced Member

Re: 12% discount

Post by sunmtn » Jun 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Gary wrote:That's something new I'm trying with a marketing company. You just share Oriental Outpost on your Facebook account (Twitter and email are also options). When a friend clicks on your share, you and the friend get a 12% coupon code in your email.

You can do that by clicking on the graphic that appears at the upper left of most of my web pages (I'm going to add it to the forum pages as well in the coming days).

I haven't decided if I love this marketing style, but it's apparently what you have to do to stay in business these days.

-Gary.
Gary,
Thanks for the help with that. I hope this marketing approach works for you. I think my Facebook and Twitter activity helps me but it has to be quality content. I think what really helps me is my blog. When I blog something which is part of my web site, it puts my site up higher on Google. I never need any SEO or anything like that.

Keith