Please translate :)

We'll be happy to translate a simple phrase into Mandarin Chinese for you. We can also do your favorite Bible verse, or Chinese philosophy. If you need a long phrase, poem, or song lyrics translated, there may be a translation charge (we'll let you know before we do it).
streettheory

Please translate :)

Post by streettheory » Mar 20, 2014 6:59 pm

"True Love isn't easy, but it must be fought for. Because once you find it, It can never be replaced."
I saw this phrase one and I very much enjoy what it says and was wondering if I could have it translated to Chinese kanji. I will pay if necessary. Thanks very much in advance!

Gary
The Boss

Re: Please translate :)

Post by Gary » Mar 23, 2014 6:19 pm

This is going to take some work on the native Chinese translator. Poetic or philosophical phrases take the most effort and time. For instance, a full page of a technical manual could take an hour to translate. But a single phrase from a poem could take an hour by itself. You have to make it sound right (not silly or unnatural).

Anyway, I can send this on to the native Chinese translator, but I have to pay her for her time. This will take about an hour, so $20 is the fee.

You can either add this to your cart:
http://www.orientaloutpost.com/proddetail.php?prod=translation

Or use the Paypal donation button below to pay the $20. You get $10 off your wall scroll purchase, so the final effective fee for translation is just $10.

Cheers,
-Gary.