Add My Special Phrase or Title for a Custom Wall Scroll

We'll be happy to translate a simple phrase into Mandarin Chinese for you. We can also do your favorite Bible verse, or Chinese philosophy. If you need a long phrase, poem, or song lyrics translated, there may be a translation charge (we'll let you know before we do it).
Ronald

Add My Special Phrase or Title for a Custom Wall Scroll

Post by Ronald » Aug 28, 2013 8:07 am

Pragmatic Openness Of Mind (Title for a Custom Wall Scroll)

Ronald

Re: Add My Special Phrase or Title for a Custom Wall Scroll

Post by Ronald » Aug 28, 2013 8:12 am

Translation in Chinese: Title for a Custom Wall Scroll:

"Pragmatic Openness of Mind"

Inscription on side of custom wall scroll: By William James

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Sep 3, 2013 11:40 am

Simplified: 务实的开放主义头脑
Traditional: 務實的開放主義頭腦
wu4 shi2 de kai1 fang4 zhu3 yi4 tou2 nao3

You can order your custom wall scroll here:
http://www.orientaloutpost.com/options.php?cname=Pragmatic+Openness+of+Mind&cimg=21209+23526+30340+38283+25918+20027+32681+38957+33126

Sorry this took longer than normal. We've been traveling between the USA, China, and Japan for the past couple months, and between lack of internet access and jet-lag, the response was slow.

Yours,
-Gary.

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Sep 3, 2013 2:07 pm

Oh, and if you want "William James" as the inscription, just copy and paste this under the inscription tab as you customize your wall scroll:
威廉姆斯 詹姆斯

Or just type "William James" and we'll convert that to Chinese and have the calligrapher write that. This is of course an optional inscription, but it sounded like you wanted that.

Cheers,
-Gary.

Ronald

Post by Ronald » Sep 3, 2013 4:44 pm

Dear Gary,Thank you for your three emails, one was addressed to Ronald, which is my User name. My name is Connie Fitch. I registered with User name: Ronald, which is not my actual name. Please use Connie Fitch as my name.

Thank you for your Chinese translation for Pragmatic Openness of Mind for the title/text I requested for my Custom Wall Scroll. The Inscription: By William James, on the side. The Master Calligrapher I selected is: Xing An-Ping of Be Also, if possible, I would prefer my calligraphy style to be Chinese Simplified Characters, not the traditional Chinese characters. I have placed my option for calligraphy style as Running Cursive Script, Xing-Caoshu.

Thank you very much for your assistance to help me proceed with my order. Sincerely, Connie Fitch

I would like to order the Custom Item: 9-Character Custom Calligraphy @ $ 60.88, quantity 1, for Calligrapher Xing An-Ping @ $ 40.00, plus other costs.

The Express Code for this order: x023320xcsbkbk0003.

Please be advised there is a mistake in the Shop by Category, where there are four items in the shopping cart. Sorry, I submitted three Custom Items wrongly. I do not want to order the following:

Custom Item: 2-Character Custom Calligraphy: No Mind/Mushin, by Calligrapher Xing An-Ping. Express Code: x023310xcOvsbkbk0001.

Custom Item: Custom Blank Wall Scroll. Express Code: b023310680vsbkbk0001.

Custom Item: Custom Blank Wall Scroll. Express Code: b023310680vsbkbk0003.

I submitted the above three items to your Shop by Category, shopping cart.

I only want to order the Custom Item: 9-Character Custom Calligraphy by calligrapher: Xing An-Ping.

Please help me to submit this 9-Character Custom Calligraphy Order, without the other three that are included in my total orders, which is not correct.

I apologize that my computer skill is not good and I had difficulty to get My Title for a Custom Wall Scroll. Now I have placed my options on Mounting, Silk, paper and so on correctly.

Please help me to delete the other three Custom Items above-mentioned that I don't want to order. I do not know how to move the wrong Custom Items that I put in your Shop by Category Cart.

After I received your reply to confirm that I just have one Custom Item: 9-Character Custom Calligraphy Order, I will place my order.

Please reply as soon as you can, so that I can place my correct order

Ronald

Post by Ronald » Sep 3, 2013 8:08 pm

Dear Gary,

I have four Custom Items of calligraphy wall scrolls that I submitted to your Shop by Category Shopping Cart. Please could you delete all of them so that I could start placing my order for the Custom Item: 9-Character Custom Calligraphy. The Title/Script: Pragmatic Openness Of Mind.

I just decided that I do not want an Inscription: By William James, to be translated into Chinese, as the seven characters to be placed on the side would be too crowded. The calligraphy wall scroll would not look beautiful.

Also, I would like to change my options on the Silk to be gold, not black; and the Extras for the two-tone silk to be gold, not black. And the calligraphy style to be Chinese Simplified Characters, if possible.

Therefore, please delete all the four items that I submitted to your Shop by Category Shopping Cart. I don't know how to do this. Until you delete them, I cannot change my options on Mounting, Silk Color, Xuan Paper Color/Style and so on.

Please help me so that I can start to process my order for Custom Item: 9-Character Custom Calligraphy Wall Scroll. Thank you very much for your help. Sincerely, Connie Fitch.

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Sep 3, 2013 11:09 pm

To remove an item from your, cart, you can either tick the checkbox next to the title of the item, then click the trash button (red X). Or, you can just make the quantity "0" and click the update link.

I'm working on making the cart easier to edit. Eventually, there will just be a delete button next to each item.

I can't access your cart very easily until there is a name and address submitted in the process.

-Gary.